Background

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Never a Ballerina....

That very night, I dreamed that I was a ballerina, and spent my whole life dancing like a butterfly, to the sounds of Tchaikovsky’s lovely music. – Anna Pavlova

When I was four years old, I had a few ballet lessons and then it ended when my family moved to Italy. I admired ballet dancers from afar. Also, with seven children in the family, money didn’t stretch far enough for lessons. I would daydream about wearing the shoes and the costumes from the Nutcracker. I saw my first professional ballet a few years ago. It was Romeo and Juliet at the Bolshoi Theater in Moscow. One day I hope that I have a little girl, who might have an interest in ballet, but for now I am content with wrestling with my two year old son.
Enjoy the photo montage inspired by the ballet.

Here is a Mineralize Skinfish with the name Petticoat and a perfect pink lipstick names Rose Divine by Christian Dior. The eyeshadow is by Guerlain and gives the softest colors to your eyelids.


These are two pretty nail polishes by Essie: Adore A Ball and Pinking up the Pieces.


I love my ballet dancer pendant and my oversized butterfly ring. What can I say? I love bling.


I heart this tank top.


My little sister took this purse with her when she saw a performance at the Danish Ballet at the time she visited me in Copenhagen.

The perfume is by Michael Kors, called Very Hollywood. It smells like Spring, and I wear it all year round.



No comments:

Post a Comment